Saturday, December 29, 2012

It Is Easy To Motivate Others.. But Not Ourselves

Why does it  come so easy to encourage and motivate others but when it comes  to yourself it so hard? This is a question i find myself pondering over on many occasions.Ive always been one that you could count on in time of need no matter the issue.I beat myself up over and over thinking its not fair to me that i can give my all to everyone but when I find myself going thru things I have no one to turn  to no support system not even a listening ear. But do I turn my back on people or must I learn to encourage myself ,continue to pray for the strength the courage to keep on doing what I'm  doing. Donald Lawerence sings one of my favorite songs that says "Sometimes you have to encourage yourself  speaking victory during the test and no matter how you feel speak the word you will be healed " Those are words we all should live by daily because how can we encourage others but cant do it for yourself. Just listening to this song helps me when I'm going through something.Its funny how you can listen to a song over and over but only hear the words that are related to what you are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment